What can life coaching do for you?
My passion for life coaching, quite simply, is to guide my clients on their journey from where they are to where they are meant to be. The biggest and greatest role that life coaching can play in your life is to help you realise that nothing is impossible. In the words of the great Audrey Hepburn the word itself says “I”m possible!
“We can change the vision we have of our own history if we walk through that history differently”.
The coaching sessions are designed to help you become consciously aware of the barriers and obstacles that we build (the vision we have of our own story), learn how to remove those barriers (we build them because they serve a purpose), and invent a new story of our life (walk through our own story differently).
By creating a new perception of the world and therefore of yourself, you’ll realise that you can now build a future full of opportunities that are achievable. From that moment, you have the freedom to choose to live a happier, healthier, fuller life. Everything else will be the unintended positive side-effect of the changes you have made.
So what benefits can life coaching bring you?
Career – Over the last few years more and more people have been contacting me to ask for support in changing career/ career transition.
Whether change is being forced upon you (redundancy/ill health etc.) or whether you just long for doing something that you love doing instead of what you are currently doing, then my coaching to career transition will be more than just assessing your strengths and weaknesses and will be an investment in your future happiness.
The types of positive changes clients report to me are:
- They have overcome their self-limiting factors and have greater control of their career
- Their businesses or projects have become more successful
- That they have increased their ability to influence and delegate in all directions
- They have been able to handle a greater number of projects & complexities
- They are able to work strategically in the present, with better flow
- They can relate better to their organisation’s mission, vision and values
- They have a better balance of work and personal life
- That they now know what motivates them in their work and feel happier
Feeling confident – many people come to see me because they feel dominated by poor self-image, shyness, low self-esteem or introversion. Together we will change the way you see yourself so that you can tap on your potential to achieve what you want and need to achieve.
Here are examples of what clients tell me:
- They have understood and overcome their fears and self-limiting beliefs and have greater control of their life and projects
- Think of themselves positively and enjoy doing lots of new things in their life, at work and socially
- See their future under a new light: positive and ready to go
- Have noticed a difference in their day-to-day life and behavior: confident, happier with who they are, accept who they are
- Better interactions with people at home, work, friends
- Better balance of work and personal life.
Controlling or overcoming a specific problem – many clients come to see me because they want to control a particular problem in their life: weight, anxiety, shyness, procrastination, poor health, frustration, fears, poor finances, addiction, depression… What I offer them is to resolve that problem rather than just managing it. Why would you want to settle for being second best when you deserve to be first!?
- Explore the core emotional reasons that triggered the problem in the first place, recognise them and learn and apply techniques to let them go while I support you and challenge you when it is required. This is an endlessly fascinating work.
Inventing a new you – probably the most subtle of all. More and more people realise that they need to change something in their life to achieve the person they dream to be. My experience in that domain will help you realise why you thought it was so important to cling onto old sterile habits, thank those habits for what they may have brought you in the past before moving to a new way of living your life.
- All you need is to have an open mind and a willingness to challenge your own limiting beliefs and embrace possibilities for positive change.